Property Management Services
Sarver Real Estate, Inc. is consistently a leader in market share for the Greater Fort Polk Area Realtors, a Top 100 ERA Company in Division One, a national finalist for the ERA Technology and Innovation award, and a winner of the Jim Jackson Award for Customer Service.
You might not know that Sarver Real Estate, Inc. is also a leader in Property Management.
Our property management experience started in 1977 while serving our military’s housing needs in both managing military members property and helping incoming military members find that “home away from home”.
Our Property Management Division offers over 40 years’ experience. We offer you peace of mind 24 hours a day, 7 days a week whether you are in our immediate service area or oceans away. We have grown to one of the largest and the most highly regarded property management company for single family residence in central Louisiana.
Our seasoned and professional property managers’ only duties are property management, and they are exclusively devoted to managing your properties. We, also, have a dedicated bookkeeper who works directly for our property management division.
Our professional service, personal attention and effective solutions will protect your real estate investment while maximizing its’ profitability. We bring to the table years of leasing experience, proven marketing programs combined with the latest in technology. As one of our long time client states, “you make my investment feel like ‘mailbox money’”.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PROPERTY MANAGERS?
- We do extensive new tenant screening including credit and criminal history
- We provide owner electronic payments with email statements
- We are members of NARPM
We provide owners & tenants their own website portal for use 24/7
- Owner Portal Real time accounting technology lets owners see how their property is performing financially, make payments, check balances and initiate work orders.
- Tenants Portal Allows tenants the ability to make rental payments, check balances, and initiate work orders.
- Application Portal Allows prospective tenants to fill out an application, pay for the background check.
Marketing Your Property
- We photograph your property and provide a list of suggestions that will help market your property
- Market your property on our designated rental management website fortpolkrentals.com, as well as HFGuide, AHRN, and Postlets.
- Place a yard sign
- Provide rental availability list online, in both location lobbies, and at New Comers Briefing at Fort Polk
Our services are free until we place a tenant for you. What better incentive is there for us to make sure your property is occupied.
Services on Tenant Occupied Properties and Lease Enforcement
- Collect and disperse funds to owners
- Slow pay follow up
- Post notices on properties for payment
- Eviction process handled for you
- Handle maintenance requests with licensed, insured, and bonded vendors
- Emergency phones answered 24/7
- Provide move in and move out inspections. Financial Services for Owners
- Monthly statements
- Year-end statements prepared for each property including all collections and expenses detailed by category
- 1099 reporting